Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hair-less

Well, it finally happened...last Wednesday (the 15th) my hair started falling out. Actually, I pulled and it came right out. By Thursday it was pretty patchy so I went to Sport Clips (move over guys) and had them take it as short as they could then came home and had Teri shave my head with an electric razor. I look like my brother, without his beard!

Besides not liking the patchy look, my scalp was kind of itchy and just weird feeling -- almost a "crawling" feeling. With it shaved, the scalp doesn't have that feeling...thankfully!

This past week hasn't been bad symptom-wise. Had a couple of days that was like a really bad Fibromyalgia flare up. This next week is a week off. I will have 3 weeks on and 1 week off for 2 more cycles.

Good news today, my son, daughter-in-law, and granddog are coming for Christmas. For the first time in about 10 years my whole family will be together...what a great gift that is!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Namaste.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment